Pay Membership Dues
Thank you for being one of our valued members. Pay your membership dues here by selecting the appropriate membership level and following the link provided.
Thank you for joining our organization.
Take the leap to join BDF and reap immense rewards for your business! Our members continuously receive added value that more than surpasses their membership fee. As a member, you're connected to exclusive resources along with opportunities to drive, real transformative change.
All BDF members enjoy:
- Professional development and leadership training
- Exclusive access to members-only events
- Open forum where members connect, share resources, exchange ideas, and refer business
- Stay ahead of the curve with exclusive access to up-to-date information on legislative progress
- Engage in social events to connect with influential business and civic leaders in California
- Gain privileged access to the Member Directory
- Access talented candidates within our community
- Unlock unique business networking opportunities to expand your industry connections
- Showcase and amplify your impact on the industry through knowledge sharing
Contact Kim Pipkin, Executive Director for Member benefits package.
Professional/Full Members have added leadership and participation benefits in addition to the benefits Associate Members receive.Full Membership - $500
The most popular membership for emerging and mid-career professionals. Gains access to many of the benefits BDF has to offer.Associate Membership - $250
Professionals who offer products or services to BDF members. To be eligible for Affiliate Membership, you must also be a bronze level sponsor.Affiliate membership - $250
Student members are required to be enrolled in an academic or certificate program. To maintain status an active member, students are asked to volunteer at 2 events annually.STudent membership - Free**
* BDF is an emerging nonprofit. Community Housing Development Corporation (CHDC) serves as our fiscal sponsor.
**Student Members do not pay membership fees for their first year. Please contact Kim to schedule volunteering.